New Jersey Vegan Events and Festival Info
Everyone is welcome at NJveg events: vegan, vegetarian, or veg-curious! Our events are open to the public, except when noted as members only.
Event Ideas Are Welcome! We hope to be able to have outreach, volunteer days, and dining events in the relatively near future. In the interim, please send us your suggestions for walks/hikes + takeout, online activities, and anything else. Let us know what events you are interested in. Please send us your suggestions.
Please check your email on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you’re not on our mailing list, you can sign up here. We hope to see you in the near future!
NJveg upcoming events:
Socially Distanced, Masked Walk/Hike + Takeout #12 – Monmouth County
Sunday December 6, 10am
With rain in the forecast for Saturday, we’re going with the rain date! The twelfth in our series will be at Hartshorne Woods County Park (info) in Highlands & Middletown. Let us know your preference as to a specific hike (there are over 14 miles of trails), and restaurant for takeout!
Please RSVP to NJveg.email@example.com, or 609-557-7077 (text/voice).
Monthly Online Meetup #6
Sunday December 13
Another opportunity just to say hello, or chat for a while. A favorite topic is “what I’m eating during the pandemic”, but anything relevant is welcome. A Google Hangouts Meet link and dial-in info will be sent to all who RSVP.
Please RSVP to NJveg.firstname.lastname@example.org, or 609-557-7077 (text).
Additional Socially Distanced, Masked Walks/Hikes + Takeout
Tentatively planned for:
- Saturday December 19 or Sunday December 20 – tentatively Middlesex or Somerset County
- Friday January 1 – tentatively Burlington County
Venue suggestions welcome!
Additional events planned or in the works, post-pandemic (venue suggestions needed):
- Educational outreach (volunteers needed)
- Volunteer work days
- Meetups at vegan or vegan-friendly restaurants
- Vegan potlucks (and game parties)
- Vegan bake sale to benefit an animal rescue or sanctuary
- Catered gourmet vegan meals
- Rowan College Burlington County Culinary Arts Center, Mt Holly (TBD)
- Lady and the Shallot, Trenton (TBD)
- Historic tour/hike or walk/other activity and lunch/dinner
Please let us know what you’re interested in. Contact us at NJveg.email@example.com or 609-557-7077 (text/voice).
View our previous events here.
Below you will find our Facebook events calendar.
You may click on the events to RSVP. We are sharing events all around the state of New Jersey.