Welcome to NJveg!
NJveg is an all-volunteer non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, initially focusing on central New Jersey.
- Advocacy: educating the public on the benefits of a plant-based diet via free literature, speakers, and more; and providing support to those in transition
- Social: providing opportunities to volunteer, share meals, and join in other activities
- Outreach: TBD
- Potlucks: 11/30 – Thanksliving (+ Game Party), Flemington; 12/22 – Piscataway
- Restaurant Outings: 11/16 – Eureka Plant Based Foods, Philipsburg; 11/23 Kaya’s Kitchen, Belmar
- Gourmet Vegan Dinners: 12/11 – Vaulted Cuisine, Mt Holly [Tickets]
- Volunteer Work Days: 11/16 – Goats of Anarchy, Hampton
We need volunteers to help with outreach and other events, social media, publicity, fundraising, and more. Much of this can be done from home. If you are interested in volunteering in any way, even if only for an hour a month or so, we’d love to have your help! We’re also looking to recruit some motivated volunteers to organize NJveg chapters in northern New Jersey. Please let us know if you’re interested in assisting.
Unable to volunteer? Please consider a tax-deductible donation to help us pay for event fees, supplies, and literature (click the Donate button below). A table at many of these events can cost up to $90 for a non-profit, so contributions are essential for us to participate. Thank you!
We’re looking for venues for educational outreach, hosting potlucks, speakers, and more. Know of a suitable location anywhere in central NJ – perhaps your community center or place of worship – that is free or low-cost for non-profits? Please let us know!
- Signup for our Mailing List (please check your spam folder if you are not receiving our newsletter every Monday)
- Visit our Event Calendar to see what we have scheduled!
- Join NJveg, renew your membership, or give a gift membership
- View our Member Benefits
- View ways to Get Involved
- Visit our Affiliate Programs page for ways to raise money for NJveg
- Make a tax-deductible donation to NJveg: