Welcome to NJveg!
NJveg is an all-volunteer non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation in New Jersey.
- Advocacy: educating the public on the benefits of a plant-based diet via free literature, speakers, and more; and providing support to those in transition
- Social: providing opportunities to volunteer, share meals, and join in other activities
We need volunteers to help with outreach and other events, social media, publicity, fundraising, and more. Much of this can be done from home. If you are interested in volunteering in any way, even if only for an hour a month or so, we’d love to have your help! We’re also looking to recruit some motivated volunteers to organize events in northern and southern New Jersey. Please let us know if you’re interested in assisting.
Unable to volunteer? Please consider a tax-deductible donation to help us pay for event fees, supplies, and literature (click the Donate button below). A table at many of these events can cost up to $90 for a non-profit, so contributions are essential for us to participate. Thank you!
We’re looking for venues for educational outreach, hosting potlucks, speakers, hiking/walking, dining, and more. Know of a suitable location – perhaps your community center or place of worship – that is free or low-cost for non-profits? Please let us know!
- Join NJveg, renew your membership, or give a gift membership
- Signup for our Mailing List (please check your spam folder if you are not receiving our newsletter every Monday)
- Visit our Event Calendar to see what we have scheduled! View potential future venues here.
- Join our Meetup groups: NJveg – Vegan Advocacy and Social Events and Burlington County NJ Vegans
- Engage with us on social media: Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Support our Business Members
- View our Member Benefits
- View ways to Get Involved
- Visit our Affiliate Programs page for ways to raise money for NJveg advocacy programs
- Visit our Vegan Resources page
- Shop for NJveg Merchandise
- Make a tax-deductible donation to NJveg: