Welcome to NJveg!
NJveg is an all-volunteer non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, initially focusing on central NJ.
- Advocacy: educating the public on the benefits of a plant-based diet via free literature, speakers, and more; and providing support to those in transition
- Social: providing opportunities to volunteer, share meals, and join in other activities
- Outreach: TBD – please let us know if you have a suggestion
- Potlucks: Saturday 11/17, Pemberton; Saturday 11/24, Flemington
- Restaurant Outings: Saturday 12/1, Thai Basil, Piscataway
- Gourmet Vegan Dinner, Wednesday 12/12, Vaulted Cuisine, Rowan College at Burlington County Culinary Arts Center, Mt Holly
Details and Registration
- Planning Meeting & Late Lunch, Saturday 12/15, Lady and the Shallot, Trenton
We need volunteers to plan and help with events, publicize, and raise funds. Much of this can be done from home. If you are interested in volunteering in any way, even if only for an hour a month or so, we’d love to have your help! We’re also looking to recruit some motivated volunteers to organize NJveg chapters in northern NJ, northern Ocean County, and elsewhere. Please let us know if you’re interested in assisting.
- Signup for our Mailing List
- Visit our Event Calendar to see what we have scheduled!
- Join NJveg, renew your membership, or give a gift membership
- View our Member Benefits
- View ways to Get Involved
- Visit our Affiliate Programs page for ways to raise money for NJveg
- Make a tax-deductible donation to NJveg:
Contact us to volunteer, donate, find out what types of activities we’re planning, or to become a member.
NJveg.firstname.lastname@example.org | 609-557-7077 | PO Box 438, Columbus, NJ 08022