Register for the Gourmet Vegan Dinner
at the Rowan College at Burlington County Culinary Arts Center
Join NJveg for a special 4-course gourmet vegan dinner, prepared by RCBCCAC students!
We’ve had very enjoyable meals there the last 7 semesters and are continuing our tradition this semester!
These dinners assure the students – future chefs – that providing vegan options is essential. A gift of a vegan cookbook is made to each student as additional encouragement!
(DRAFT) All-vegan menu (see below for last semester’s menu and photos.):
- Shaved Brussels sprout salad (Coconut bacon, Roasted Portobello mushrooms, mustard vinaigrette)
- Vegetable soup (Dashi broth, roasted vegetables, fregola pasta, chili oil)
- Pappardelle Ragu (Dinosaur kale and white bean ragu with fresh semolina pasta)
- Dessert trio (Cake, ice cream, crème brulee)
Space is limited, so reserve your seat now (last semester sold out)! Pre-payment is required. Register below by December 5. After 12/5, please contact us to see if space is still available, and for payment instructions.
NJveg members: $27; Non-members: $30
(includes tax and soft drinks; an optional gratuity toward a student scholarship fund is extra)
For more info (or instructions on paying by check), please contact us at NJveg.firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-557-7077.
Menu and photos from the May 2018 dinner:
- Appetizer: Wings – Crispy Cauliflower “Wings”, Gochujang Sauce
- First Course: Caesar Salad – Grilled Romaine Hearts, Garlic “Anchovy” Dressing, Sourdough Crouton
- Main Course: Panelle Panini – Chick Pea Fritter, Braised Fennel, Arugula, Spicy Tahini Sauce, Truffle Mac & Cheese
- Dessert: Chocolate Pomegranate Tart