Register for the Gourmet Vegan Dinner
at the Rowan College at Burlington County Culinary Arts Center
Join NJveg for a special 4-course gourmet vegan dinner, prepared by RCBCCAC students!
We’ve had very enjoyable meals there the last 9 semesters and are continuing our tradition this semester!
These dinners assure the students – future chefs – that providing vegan options is essential. A gift of a vegan cookbook is made to each student as additional encouragement!
All-vegan menu (see below for last semester’s menu and photos):
- Appetizer – Falafel Pita, Israeli salad, eggplant humus, lemon tehina, serrano coulis, minted yogurt, crispy za’tar chick peas
- Soup – Carrot Ginger Bisque, Agro Dulce carrots
- Entrée – Bean and Lentil Tagine with Persian Rice
- Dessert – Raspberry Caramel Tapioca
The last 3 semesters sold out, so purchase your tickets early!
*** Tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be sold at the door. ***
NJveg members: $27; Non-members: $32; RCBC students: $30
(includes tax and soft drinks; an optional gratuity toward a student scholarship fund is extra)
Please check in when you arrive. (Join NJveg here: https://njveg.org/membership)
For more info (or instructions on paying by check), please contact us at NJveg.firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-557-7077.
Menu and photos from the December 2018 dinner:
- Shaved Brussels sprout salad (Coconut bacon, Roasted Portobello mushrooms, mustard vinaigrette)
- Vegetable soup (Dashi broth, roasted vegetables, fregola pasta, chili oil)
- Pappardelle Ragu (Dinosaur kale and white bean ragu with fresh semolina pasta)
- Dessert trio (Cake, ice cream, crème brulee)